Sales Development Technical AdvisorPrint
Sales Development Technical Advisor
We are looking for 2 Technical Advisors for the development of sales for our equipment and products:
1 Technical Advisor for the security and machine safeguarding division. This job is perfect for any who wants to travel to Canada and the United States.
1 Technical Advisor for the development of sales in the province of Quebec for our industrial sawing and lubricating products and equipment.
Your challenge: Become a must-have specialist and avisor for our customers!
1) Prospecting and soliciting potential customers and distributors
2) Build custom business relationships to support sales growth
3) Retain existing customers, cross-sell and increase existing sales
4) Actively partficipate in promotional and business networking activities such as trade shows to prospect and sensitize the target market to Montfort-International products and services
5) Achieve and exceed Sales, development and retention goals
To help you achieve sucessfully your goals, you will be assisted by an experienced and passionate team and have access to personal training and coaching. Montfort is a a big family in which every member hold close to heart the company's values and success.
Technical Advisor for the security division: The province of Québec (50%), rest of Canada and United-States (50%).
Technical Advisor for lubrication and sawing products: The proving of Québec.
The Technical Advisors must be available to travel on trips of 2 to 5 days/week, several times per year.
Very competitive salaries. Base salary + commissions
Our compensation program will be adjusted to your ability to reach our goals and objectives.
Employee Benefits Plan
Expense account for any traveling related to the job
Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP) and generous vacations
Years of experience
Fr : Intermediary
Fr : Intermediary
Education : Any pertinent diploma
Years of experience related to the job offer : Any experience related to industrial products and equipment sales and customer service
• Valid driver's license and passport;
• Experienced in sales techniques and business development;
• Excellent learning ability;
• Excellent interpersonal attitude;
• Know the Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook);
For the Security Technical Advisor job offer (Which covers the USA):
• Bilingual French/English
• Major asset: Knowledge of OSH Standard (Occupational Safety and Health)
Commission program and performance bonuses
- Social activities organized by the company (Karting, sugar shack,5 to 7, Christmas party, etc.)
- Air conditioning
- Insurance of medical and paramedical expenses
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Travel insurance
- Life insurance
- Summer timetable
- Profit Sharing Program
- Deferred profit sharing plan (DPSP)
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP)
- Free parking
- Generous Holidays... 4 weeks after 1 year of service!
This employer supports the principle of employment equity and operates an equal employment opportunities program for women, Aboriginal people, visible minorities, ethnic minorities and people with disabilities