FE 400 Vico – 3
Availability: In stock
FE 400 Vico – 3
Double head mitre saw with disappearing blades specifically studied for the tubular steel shapes.
- 5 axes controlled by NC [cutting length (1), blades inclination (2), rotation speed of the blades (2)]
- Fixed cutting unit on the left
- Powered positioning of the mobile cutting unit
- Electronic positioning of the cutting units on any angle within 45° and 135°.
- Metal Slitting Saw HSS‐Dmo5 TiCN 400x 3,0x 40 mm (n. 2)
- Cutting depth limit device
- Horizontal pneumatic clamps for holding the cut piece (n. 1 pair)
- Horizontal pneumatic clamps (n. 2 pairs)
- Vertical pneumatic clamps for holding the cut piece (n. 1 pair)
- Vertical pneumatic clamps (n. 2 pairs)
- Intermediate workpiece support automatically operating
- Mobile roller conveyor with pneumatic clamp for section support
- Compressed air treatment group (Air filter/Lubricator/Regulator)
- Frontal and straight blade feed with speed and stroke adjustments.
- Hydro‐pneumatic blade feed.
- The rotation of the cutting blades is handled through brushless servomotor, the speed of rotation is variable by means of an inverter.
- Automatic displacement of the support plates of the profile once over the active phase of cutting.
- Dynamic protection guards for a total covering of the cutting area
- Blade lubrication‐cooling system with electric pump
- Tank for the coolant with extractable pump for rapid routine maintenance.
- Equipped with a type electronic positioner TS 690, for the management of the cut beyond the useful measurement (min. & Max) and also for the cut step-by-step.
|Angles preselected of positioning of the cutting devices, outwards||°||35<>45|
|Diametre of the sawblade||mm||400|
|Speed of the rotating tool||rpm||80 ÷ 250|
|Maximum useful cutting length||mm||5000|
|Minimum useful cutting lenght||mm||264|
|Tolerance in the positioning repeatability||mm||± 0,3|
|Power of the motor||kW||5,5|
|Electric power supply||V||400|
|Pneumatic operating pressure||bar||7|
|Height of the machine||mm||± 1700|
|Width of the machine||mm||± 1600|
|Length of the machine||mm||± 6500|
|Weight of the machine||kg||± 2600|