SW 553 Reverse Garda-3
Availability: In stock
SW 553 Reverse Garda-3
Double mitre saw with a fixed unit on the left and the other one movable, with blade diameter 550 mm.
- Automatic positioning of the movable unit.
- Electronic positioning of the cutting units on any angle within 22,5° and 135°.
- Realized with cutting lenght of 4000 mm or 5000 mm or 6000 mm.
- It is equipped with the system EC 700x.
- No. 2 TCT Sawblades (Ø 550 mm).
- Cutting deepth stop device.
- Pair of horizontal pneumatic clamps.
- Pair of vertical pneumatic clamps.
- Mobile roller conveyor with pneumatic clamp for section support.
- Compressed air treatment unit (filter/reducer/lubricator)
- Wide cutting capacity by means of sawblades dia. 550 mm.
- Electro-welded sheet base which has been designed in such a way to offer the maximum rigidity and use practicality.
- Frontal and straight blade feed with speed adjustments.
- Hydro-pneumatic blade feed.
- Dynamic protection guards for a total covering of the cutting area.
- Mist spray lubrication tools (Venturi system).
- Pre-arranged to connect an exhaust extractor for swarfs.
- Pre-arranged to use a set of tanks to collect swarfs.
- Pre-arranged to connect a motorised belt conveyor.
EC 700x Software
Electronic system type MS Windows XP® compatible
- memorize the profile codes and their values
- manage and perform single cuts and cutting lists
- memorize already calculated cutting lists via keyboard, by USB key or by network
- sort out the cutting lists according to Customer, Job order, color, length
- manage frame styles by giving a method to perform frames starting from a sketch
- calculate cutting lists based on frame styles and on a stored series of sections
- manage and execute job orders subdivided by Customer and/or by frame style
- manage a cutting optimization based on a job order or on a cutting list
- supply, after effected optimization, codes and requested quantities of sections to meet with the production requirements
- supply required quantities and sizes for the purchase of glass or panels before frame assembling
- manage and perform the step-by-step cycle (cleat cutting) and the over and under size cuts, independently from the useful cutting length of the machine (over stroke cycle)
- manage the calibration cycle automatically, the correction values within defined zones, a label printer, a linking with an external PC.
|Angles preselected of positioning of the cutting devices, outwards||°||135<>22,5|
|Diametre of the sawblade||mm||550|
|Speed of the rotating tool||rpm||2800|
|Maximum useful cutting length||mm||4000 / 5000 / 6000|
|Tolerance in the positioning repeatability||mm||± 0,1|
|Installed electric power||KW||6,8|
|Power of the motor||kW||3|
|Air consumption of compressed air per working cycle||Nl||38|
|Pneumatic operating pressure||bar||7|
|Height of the machine||mm||± 1690 / 2130|
|Width of the machine||mm||± 1600|
|Length of the machine , 4m. Useful cutting length||mm||± 6000|
|Length of the machine , 5m. Useful cutting length||mm||± 7000|
|Length of the machine , 6m. Useful cutting length||mm||± 8000|
|Weight of the machine , 4m. Useful cutting length||kg||± 1800|
|Weight of the machine , 5m. Useful cutting length||kg||± 1900|
|Weight of the machine , 6m. Useful cutting length||kg||± 2000|