Availability: In stock
Autofiltrex - the latest generation in high performance magnetic filtration
The Autofiltrex magnetic filter integrates market leading magnetic technology, it ensures 24/7 "ultra-polished" machine tool fluids. The "plug and play" unit is a rapid payback filter. It delivers cost savings in fluid usage, filter consumables and waste disposal costs. In addition, it improves surface finish and accuracy.
A high intensity magnetic circuit extracts contamination particles, while an automated purging process periodically diverts the contamination to a purge tank. Then, a magnetic reclaim removes the ferrous contamination into a collection box ready for recycling. No fluid is lost.
The fully automated magnetic filter, cleaning and reclaim unit is ideal for most ferrous machining applications such as grinding, honing, lapping and EDM.
Key product features
- 24/7 fully automated operation
- Compact occupies minimal floorspace
- Sub micron performance filtration
- "Plug & Play" minimal set up
- Can interface with CNC controls
- Incorporates high intensity magnetic technology
- Includes filter, pump, PLC and magnetic reclaim unit
- Rapid return on investment - capital cost v cost savings
- Ensures 24/7 "ultra-polished" fluids (without removing key additives)
- Extends fluid life by up to X10
- Huge improvements in part surface finish
- Can reduce spend on filter consumables to zero
- On going protections for machinery and tools
Autofiltrex works off-line, taking dirty fluid from the holding tank and returning clean, polished fluid. The polishing process continues even when the machine is not in use.
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 80°C / 176°F
- Solenoid Valves:24v spring return pneumatic valves
- Power Requirements:110v 60Hz (also available 230v 50Hz version) both using IP67 rated standard sockets. All components 24v.
- Supplied With: Removable contamination collection bin
- Supplied With:Lifting frame for positioning and moving on site
- Requires:73-102 PSI (0.3” push fit connection included)
- Unit weight:198 lbs
- Filter and Reclaim Tank Body: 304 stainless steel
- System Cover: Aluminum
- Pneumatic Cylinders:Aluminum
- Seals:NBR Rubber
|Product No.||Flow Rate - Gallons||Contamination Capacity - lbs||Dimensions - Inches||Inlet Size (Includes steel mesh strainer)||Outlet Size||Power|
|AF1/110||10-12||2.2||29 x 26 x 17||1” Hose||2” x 11/2” Hose||110v 60Hz|