Availability: In stock
Cleaners and Degreasers
In addition to its range of process lubricants, we provide the Globe Clean range of speciality chemicals for cleaning and degreasing of mechanical parts:
- Chlorine-free A3 solvents
- Water-based cleaners of ferrous and non-ferrous metals:
- Acid cleaners
- Alkali cleaners
- Cleaning fountains
- Compatibility with the metals to be degreased: stainless steel, steel, cast iron, aluminium
- Chemical compatibility and good salting-out of soiling, with upstream process lubricants: oils for quenching, cold forming, stamping, machining, drawing, forging
- Compatibility with water quality: soft, hard with more or less chlorides
- Compatibility with degreasing installations: single tank, multi-tank, sprinkling, ultrasound, chamber, continuous
How to reduce global costs
- Increase the lifetime of washing baths
- More concentrated washes, for working at lower concentrations
- Degreasing with less energy: less heating...
- Quality of degreasing parts: multiple technical criteria taken into account
- Economic gains: reduction in overall costs
- Health, Safety and Environmental criteria: free from formaldehyde, boron...
Globe Clean Product Range
Globe CleanNF 619
CLEANER AND DEGREASER
Globe CleanNF 619 is a heavy-duty, alkaline liquid cleaner. It is designed to remove oil, dirt and lubricant residues from a variety of metal parts and is especially recommended for use in spray-type applications due to its low-foaming formulation.
Globe CleanNF 619 is readily dilutable in water and forms a stable, transparent solution. It will not show phase separation or settling during shipment, storage or in solution. Globe CleanNF 619 contains a blend of selected alkalis, wetting agents and builders.
- Pecommended for use in spray-type applications
- Cleaning of metal parts
Globe CleanMP 639
CLEANER AND DEGREASER
Globe CleanMP 639 is a heavy-duty, liquid cleaner. It is designed to remove the oil, dirt and grease residues that typically build up on machinery and parts, and can also be used as a floor cleaner. The product is readily dilutable in water and has high detergency towards oils and sludge.
Globe CleanMP 639 is especially recommended for use as a machine sump cleaner, to be used prior to charging a new metalworking fluid / coolant. The oil and sludge contamination is effectively removed, leaving a clean system ready for charge of a fresh coolant. Adopting this practice can significantly extend the metalworking fluid life.
- Recommended for use as a machine sump cleaner
- Cleaning of machinery and parts
- Floor cleaning
Globe CleanS 649
CHEMICAL OILS FOR THE CLEANING AND DEGREASING OF MECHANICAL PARTS
Globe CleanS 649 is a soluble product which does not contain chlorine, added sulphur, phenolics, nitrites nor triazine. It offers a protection against corrosion and is a very good cleaner of central tank.
- In treatment, to increase pH
- Before changing the soluble oil of metal working, to clean the central tank and the installation