Availability: In stock
With its precision positive displacement pump and individually adjustable air and fluid volumes, the Coolubricator™ precision lubricant system is the perfect Minimum Quantity Lubrication solution for metal cutting.
With MQL, individual metal cutting applications each have their own "sweet spot" or precise amount of fluid necessary for optimum efficiency. Too little fluid, or too much fluid and tool life can suffer and fluid can be wasted. The Coolubricator™ gives you precise control over fluid output with separate fluid and air output adjustment. This means finding the sweet spot for your application is a breeze and once it's set, you can count on the Coolubricator™ to deliver the perfect amount of fluid again and again.
The perfect MQL metal cutting companion
- Continuous precision output
- Reliable Unist pump
- Separate air/fluid control
- Ideal MQL solution - reduce fluid use & save!
- Reduces fluid usage
- Promotes a clean and safe work environment
- Prolongs tool life
- Improves cut quality
- Made for environmentally friendly Coolube®
- Dry chips - higher recycling value
Reduction of lubricant consumption
Thanks to very precise micropumps, the lubricant dosage is perfectly controlled. The system uses only a tiny amount of milliliters a day rather than liters of fluids.
Clean machinery and factory
Increase the air quality of the work environment by eliminating odor problems caused by bacterias in soluble oils. Reduce your workload and stop removing abrasives on the grounds. Thanks to the minimum quantity lubrication technique, there is less wear and the condition of the surfaces are improved.
A better working environment
With Unist, you will have clean, non-slippery floors, which will reduce the risk of falls and injuries
You will contribute to a significant reduction of polluting discharges into the environment;
Increased tool life
Increase the life of your tools from 20% to 100%; you will reduce or even eliminate the thermal shocks that they undergo;
Dry chips and less greasy parts
You will have dry and easy to dispose of chips;
- Conventional machining
- Lubrication machining
- Spindle center
- Cutting, sawing
- Demoulding, stamping, profiling, milling, etc.
Specifications of Unist's Precision Lubricant Applicator
- Continuous Output – Pulse Generator = infinite cycling at an adjustable 5-200 pulse/min.
- Additional Output – Drive up to 16 pumps for 16 individual output options
- Air Valve Options – Control air input with Manual Valve, Air Pilot Valve, or 3-Way Solenoid Valve (available in 110 VAC or 24 VDC)
- Pump Options – 3 types available:
- 1 Drop (1/30 mL per stroke)
- 3 Drop (1/10 mL per stroke)
- Check Valve (for use with coolant or fluid with
- Choice of reservoir capacity – 16 oz. (473mL) nylon reservoir standard
- 10 oz. (296 ml), nylon
- 16 oz. (473 ml), polyethylene
- 32 oz. (946 ml), polyethylene
- 64 oz. (1893 ml), polyethylene