Availability: In stock
For the lubrication of your saw blades, Globe has a range of specially formulated oils for saw-blade applications: band saw blades, circular saw blades...
The Globe Bio range groups neat and soluble biodegradable oils for:
- lubrication of saw blades
- protection against wear and corrosion
- reduced friction and warming when cutting
- participation in protection of the environment
In terms of technologies, Globe offers vegetable oils, anhydrous synthetic oils (based on esters) and soluble oils.
- Reduction of maintenance costs thanks to longer lifetimes for blades
- Optimal protection against fire
The Globe Bio saw blade oils are classed as non-hazardous for the environment and therefore respect ecosystems.
- Anti-wear and anti-corrosion additives
- High self-ignition temperatures or flash points
- The very high and stable viscosity index of neat oils guarantees a viscosity that is always adapted to the requirements of distribution system pumps
- Fire resistance
Globe Bio Range
BIODEGRADABLE STRAIGHT OILS
Globe BioBNG is a ready-to-use product specially developed to immediately unfreeze the conveyor belts still present in quarries, sand pits and other extractive industries. Globe BioBNG is used for both curative and preventive usage.
- Exothermic dissolution
- Preventise usage
- Curative usage
- High efficiency and low consumption
- Biodegradable and classified as non-hazardous for the environment
- Easy to use
Globe Bio BS 57
Globe Bio BS 57 est un concentré à base d’esters synthétiques, biodégradable, à émulsionner dans l’eau. Bio Globe BS 57 is a biodegradable synthetic esters based concentrate to emulsify in water.
- Made of plant based esters, enhancing the production of renewable raw materials.
- No chlorine, added sulfur, boron, DEA, nitrites, phenolics, heavy metals, mineral oil
- 100% Biodegradable
- High cooling capacity
- Reduced environmental impact (without VOC)
- Pleasant to use, very low odor