Availability: In stock
We offer Globe Protect, a range of soluble oils for anti-corrosion protection, presented in the form of concentrates to be diluted in water. The working concentration for final customers varies according to the application and the length of protection required, between 1 % and 25%.
This range of water-soluble anti-corrosion products acts effectively against the corrosion of:
- Ferrous metals
- Galvanised wires
- Bulk parts or coils of copper and copper alloys
Globe Protect soluble oils are usually applied by spraying or immersion.
- Economic gains: highly concentrated formulations
- Good protection against corrosion
- Residual protection films can be fine, very fine or invisible
- The working concentration allows the characteristics to be adapted to usage
Agreeable to use, this range of soluble oils also contributes to improvement of working conditions, in particular in terms of health and safety:
Free from barium, boron, formaldehyde, VOCs(Volatile Organic Compounds)
Soluble anti-corrosion oils
Protection against corrosion of metallic parts is essential. The use of water-repellent oils allows water to be driven out of the metallic parts.
Water-repellent protection oils are recommended when the upstream process lubricants are water based, for example after use of soluble machining oils, or soluble metal-forming oils for the manufacture of tubes, bars and profiles.
The Globe Protect range of water-repellent anti-corrosion oils is available in two forms:
- Neat oils
- Solvent-based vanishing oils
- Very good protection against corrosion between operations and in the long term
- Water-repellent, to drive out water
- Vanishing range with quick drying time
- Residual protection films can be fine or very fine
- Appearance of residual protection films can be oily or waxy
- Good chemical compatibility with the different process products
- HSE: Free from barium
Globe Protect Range
PROTECTORS - CORROSION PROTECTION
GLOBE PROTECT-151 is a solvent-based protective fluid that leaves a soft waxy film after drying..
Ferrous Metal Applications
- Protection of tubes and bars
- Wire protection
- Protection of spare parts, mechanical parts
- Sheet metal protection
- Barium free
- No smell
- Easy application by the usual means: cold, spray, or brush.
- Pleasant to use, light color, very stable product
- High drying power, guaranteeing good protection after use of an aqueous product (soluble oil for machining, etc.)
- No VOC (Volatile organic compound)
- Easy degreasing with alkaline cleaners
Globe Synthétique L-1552
WATER BASED OIL FOR CORROSION PROTECTION
Globe Synthetic L-1552 is a water based synthetic designed as a mild rust preventative for processed parts during temporary indoor storage. Globe Synthetic L-1552 will not show phase separation or settling during shipment, storage or after dilution. Globe Synthetic L-1552 deposits a clear film that provides 10-20 days of rust protection for parts in storage and in transportation.
Globe Synthetic L-1552 is recommended to use at a concentration of 5% minimum in water used as a rust preventative
- Oil and solvent free
- Thin clean film
- Dry to the touch
- Environmentally friendly
- Water dilutable
- Washes off easily with water
- Safe to store
Globe Protect 187
Solvent-based fluid for the corrosion protection of ferrous metals, tubes and wires