Availability: In stock
Are you looking for an oil for your slideways?
Globe has developed its range of GLISS oils, specifically intended for slideways for machining centres, towers and other digitally controlled machines.
They contain specific additives to eliminate the stick-slip phenomenon sometimes observed when there is a lack of lubricity at low speeds or heavy loads.
We also offer multi-purpose rail oils specially formulated to be compatible with soluble machining oils: The Globe Pureway range of oils. These oils extend the lifetime of your oil baths and strengthen the anti-corrosion power.
- Cold heading
- Plastics processes
- Sawmills and second transformation of wood
- Very low friction coefficient and excellent anti-wear properties
- Anti-rust and anti-corrosion protection to protect your finished parts
- Simplifies management of your products and your stocks
- Compatible with special resin-type coatings
- Globe Pureway 68
- Globe Pureway 32
- Globe Pureway 220
- Available in viscosities 32, 46, 68, 100, 150 and 220
- Additives perfectly adapted to machine-tool slideways