Availability: In stock
Mineral Neat oils
Neat oils for machining, based on highly refined mineral oils.Very large choice of viscosities and levels of performance, to better meet your needs as a function of the application and the metal.
Health, Safety and environment
Improved working conditions
- Very low polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbon (PAH) content: benzo[a]pyrene content < 30 µg/kg
- Reduction of oil mists
- Pale colour, pleasant to use, aids visual control (or optical camera)
- Lower environmental impact: free of heavy metals and chlorine
- Long service life
All types of machining by swarf removal or metal-forming:
- Honing and lapping
- Bar turning
- Gear cutting
- Deep drilling
All metals: steels, stainless steel, refractory, copper and its alloys, aluminum
Reduction of overall costs:
- Fluid range, to limit consumption by drag out
- Improved lifetime for tools
- Improved quality of the parts
- Improvement in the lubricant service life: spaced out oil changes, better resistance to oxidation, use of additives is not necessary
- Range compatible with all metals, ferrous and non-ferrous
Globecut Product Range
Globecut 2010 is a premium blend of highly refined mineral oil, fatty esters and extreme pressure additives. Globecut 2010 is designed for use in general purpose light to medium operations. Globecut 2010 is suitable for all materials.
- Designed to be used in grinding, honing, lapping, screw machining and machining of small parts
Globecut PL440 is a premium blend of highly refined mineral oils and extreme pressure additives. Globecut PL440 is designed for use in general purpose medium to heavy duty operations.
- Threading, tapping, drilling, milling and broaching
- For all operations where the use of a premium cutting oil is desirable
Globecut DP 550
Globecut DP 550 is an extreme pressure straight oil, with chlorine, designed for metal working. Globecut DP 550 is designed for heavy duty machining. Globecut DP 550 is particularly suitable for ferrous materials.
- Any type of machining, but especially difficult applications seen in both Medical and Aerospace manufacturing