Availability: In stock
Soluble Oils with Mineral Base
A range of soluble oils for machining based on mineral oil, as micro-emulsions, semi-synthetic or fine emulsions. The Poly-Globe water-soluble coolant lubricants, based on mineral oil, are intended for machining by metal removal or abrasion operations.
Health, Safety and environment
Improved working conditions
- Improves health and safety at the work station
- Free of formaldehyde-releasing biocides
- Free of secondary amines
- TRGS 611 compliant
- Free of heavy metals
- No DCHA utilized in any coolant
- All types of machining by metal removal
- Centreless grinding
- Ferrous and non-ferrous metals
- Specific offer for aeronautical alloys
- High performance, for a reduction in overall costs.
- Long lifetime for soluble oil baths.
- For soft or hard water.
- Protection against corrosion between operations.
- Shelf life of 12 months.
Poly-Globe Lubricants Range
Poly-Globe 247 is a soluble fine emulsion oil, biostable, designed for a wide range of machining operations.
- Light to medium duty operations(broaching)
- Particularly suitable for steel, aluminums alloys and alloyed material (stainless steel)
- Individual or centralized tank
Poly-Globe 355 is a micro-emulsion designed for general purpose machining and grinding
- From light to moderate duty operations
- All kind of materials, cast iron, steel, aluminum
- Grinding operations