Availability: In stock
Delivers precise, repeatable shots of lubricant
With its precision positive displacement pump and individually adjustable air and fluid volumes, the Serv-O-Spray™ spray lubrication system is the perfect Minimum Quantity Lubrication solution for any operation where controlled, intermittent fluid application is needed.
- Supplemental and spot lubrication
- Single or multiple spindle drills and taps
- In-die lubrication
Advantages of the Serv-O-Spray
- Single-shot precision output
- Reliable Unist pump
- Separate air/fluid control
- Ideal MQL solution - for short-cycle machining
- Deliver a fixed amount of fluid with each and every shot
- Adjustable pumps deliver 0.003 - 0.100 mL per stroke.
- Pumps are air actuated
- Easy adjustability and control over spray consistency.
- Neat, clean fluid delivery - Eliminate the mess of flood coolants
- Improves cut quality
- Made for environmentally friendly Coolube®
- Dry chips - higher recycling value
Actuating your Serv-O-Spray™ spray lubrication system is easy. Every time a compressed air signal is supplied from an actuation valve, the pump will deliver one quick shot of fluid out the nozzle tip along with a controlled amount of air. Air continues to flow from the nozzle tip until the air actuation valve is closed. Each time air is supplied in the spray lubrication system, the pump immediately fires another shot. The pumps can be cycled as often as needed, up to 150 times per minute.
Separate fluid & air
Our Co-Axial nozzles keep the air and fluid separate right up to the spray tip. This unique configuration can deliver fluid over long distances without the need for excessive amounts of air. Each time the pump strokes, a metered amount of fluid sprays out the nozzle tip, and is immediately atomized by the outer jacket of air. This feature on our spray lubricatoin systems delivers a balanced spray pattern at the point of application.
Serv-O-Spray's™ modular design
can be configured for almost any application! Pumps can be actuated independently or in groups to spray multiple points with a single control valve.
Reduction of lubricant consumption
Thanks to very precise micropumps, the lubricant dosage is perfectly controlled. The system uses only a tiny amount of milliliters a day rather than liters of fluids.
Clean machinery and factory
Increase the air quality of the work environment by eliminating odor problems caused by bacterias in soluble oils. Reduce your workload and stop removing abrasives on the grounds. Thanks to the minimum quantity lubrication technique, there is less wear and the condition of the surfaces are improved.
A better working environment
With Unist, you will have clean, non-slippery floors, which will reduce the risk of falls and injuries
You will contribute to a significant reduction of polluting discharges into the environment;
Increased tool life
Increase the life of your tools from 20% to 100%; you will reduce or even eliminate the thermal shocks that they undergo;
Dry chips and less greasy parts
You will have dry and easy to dispose of chips;
- Conventional machining
- Lubrication machining
- Spindle center
- Cutting, sawing
- Demoulding, stamping, profiling, milling, etc.
- Intermittent output – Delivers repeatable shots of fluid
- Multiple outputs – Actuate up to 16 pumps for 16 individual output options
- Air Valve Options – Control air input with Manual Valve, Air Pilot Valve, or 3-Way Solenoid Valve (available in 110 VAC or 24 VDC)
- Pump Options – 4 types available:
- Standard 1 Drop (0.03 mL per stroke)
- Standard 3 Drop (0.10 mL per stroke)
- Multi-Viscosity (MV) 1 Drop (0.045 mL per stroke)
- Multi-Viscosity (MV) 2 Drop (0.10 mL per stroke)
- The fluid viscosity will determine the type of Unist pump required:
- For Coolube® and other fluids between 50 SUS and 1,000 SUS, choose the standard 1 or 3-Drop pump.
- For fluids less than 50 SUS, choose the Multi-Viscosity (MV) 1 or 2-Drop pump.
- Choice of reservoir capacity – 16 oz. (473mL) nylon reservoir standard
- 10 oz. (296 ml), nylon
- 16 oz. (473 ml), polyethylene
- 32 oz. (946 ml), polyethylene
- 64 oz. (1893 ml), polyethylene