Availability: In stock
The economically priced SPR-2000JR™ programmable fluid controller keeps costs down when only two outputs are required. The SPR-2000JR™ controls fluid flow to one of these Unist systems: Uni-Roller® Type S (up to 18in. wide), Mini-Roller™, Powered Uni-Roller® (up to 18in. wide) and/or Low Volume Spray Nozzles (1 or 2 nozzles).
The system intermittently actuates two fluid solenoid valves that dispense the required quantity of fluid to two specific lube points. The valve actuation is determined by production line rates so there is no under or over lubrication whether it is a stamping press or continuous speed operation such as roll forming.
Avantages du SPR-2000 JR
- Monitors critical parameters
- Precision fluid control
- Controls 2 outputs
- Stores up to 60 different setups/jobs
- Access code prevents tampering
- Economical fluid controller option
The SPR-2000JR™ provides full-featured monitoring of critical parameters such as fluid level, pressure and flow (optional sensors are required) and alerts users with an audible alarm and red LED. An external alarm relay can also be wired directly to a press control.
Reduce fluid usage and save money
On average, a Unist system can reduce stamping fluid consumption by 50% with some customers reporting reductions as high as 90%!
Delivers return on investment in less than 6 months
That's what many of our customers report. By applying the proper amount of fluid, the combination of an SPR-2000JR™ controller and Uni-Roller® lubricator uses 50 to 90% less lubricant. Plus it decreases the mess, the parts cleaning, fluid recycling and costs associated with in-die spray systems, rag technology and externally lubricated rollers.
Easy set up with intuitive menus
Access code menu
Provides password-protected access to the system's setting.
allows the user to monitor critical system functions.
allows the user to modify current setups and program spray nozzles or otehr auxillary functions.
Auto setup menu
prompts the user for job specifications and automatically creates a new setup (program) for Uni-Roller® applications.
Reduction of lubricant consumption
Thanks to very precise micropumps, the lubricant dosage is perfectly controlled. The system uses only a tiny amount of milliliters a day rather than liters of fluids.
Clean machinery and factory
Increase the air quality of the work environment by eliminating odor problems caused by bacterias in soluble oils. Reduce your workload and stop removing abrasives on the grounds. Thanks to the minimum quantity lubrication technique, there is less wear and the condition of the surfaces are improved.
A better working environment
With Unist, you will have clean, non-slippery floors, which will reduce the risk of falls and injuries
You will contribute to a significant reduction of polluting discharges into the environment;
Increased tool life
Increase the life of your tools from 20% to 100%; you will reduce or even eliminate the thermal shocks that they undergo;
Dry chips and less greasy parts
You will have dry and easy to dispose of chips;
- Conventional machining
- Lubrication machining
- Spindle center
- Cutting, sawing
- Demoulding, stamping, profiling, milling, etc.
- Interface: 4-line x 20 character LCD with 21-button tactile membrane switch
- Fluid outputs: Up to 2 (output voltage is same as power supply voltage. Max power 10 watts/output)
- Fluid type(s): For use with a broad range of water soluble and neat lubricants. Viscosity from 30 – 1000 SUS. Thicker lubricants can be tested by Unist for compatibility.
- Control inputs: 1 input can accept dry contact (switch closure) OR prox sensor signal (10-30 VDC NPN, NO) OR can also accept 24 VDC or 110VAC signal
- Alarm inputs: 2 dry contact (switch closure), prox sensor 10-30 VDC NPN, N.O.)
- Alarm relay: Isolated, non-fused single pole, double throw; 2 amp load max
- Max input rate: 50 cycles/sec at 50% duty cycle. Minimum contact open or closed time: 10 milliseconds
- Programmable ranges
- Count (CNT): 0-255 counts
- Delay (DEL): 0-100 secs (.010 second increments)
- Duration (DUR): 0-100 seconds (.010 second increments)
- Fuses: Supply: 2 amp, Output: 5 amp
- Operating temp. range: 0˚ to +50˚C (+32˚ to +122˚F)
- Storage temp. range: -20˚ to +70˚C (-4˚ to +158˚F)
- Storage: max 60 setups/jobs
- Power: 120VAC - 50/60hz or 240VAC - 50/60hz
- Mounting: SPR-2000™ Stand
Flow sensors monitor each valve to verify fluid flow when actuated. Allows the SPR-2000JR™ to automatically run the proper setup when a job is changed at the press controls
Adjustable stand facilitates convenient, vibration-free mounting. Legs also allow mounting of a 6 or 15 gallon (23 or 57L) tank hole in base accepts a 3 gallon (11L) stainless tank.