Availability: In stock
The Uni-Roller® S2 lubricator is the ultimate solution for continuous stock lubrication. Combined with an SPR-2000™ or SPR-2000 JR™ programmable ﬂuid controller, the Uni-Roller® S2 will consistently apply the correct amount of ﬂuid to both the top and bottom of your coil, day after day.
Advantages of the Uni-Roller S2
- Reduce lubricant consumption by 50% or more
- Cleaner floors & work area
- Quick-change rollers for easy maintenance
Applications of the Uni-Roller S2
- Roll forming
- Fine blanking
- Deep drawing
- Application of rust preventives and other protective coatings
Delivers return on investment in less than 6 months
That's what many of our customers report. By applying the proper amount of fluid, the Uni-Roller® lubricator uses 50 to 90% less lubricant for coil lubrication. Plus it decreases the mess, the parts cleaning, fluid recycling and costs associated with in-die spray systems, rag technology and externally lubricated rollers.
The brushed stainless steel guards protect the rollers and guide material when loading coil stock or feeding blanks. With the guards removed for better access, a roller can be changed in about a minute using a single wrench. The Uni-Roller® S2 is built to handle any manufacturing environment without sacrificing ease of maintenance.
Reduction of lubricant consumption
Thanks to very precise micropumps, the lubricant dosage is perfectly controlled. The system uses only a tiny amount of milliliters a day rather than liters of fluids.
Clean machinery and factory
Increase the air quality of the work environment by eliminating odor problems caused by bacterias in soluble oils. Reduce your workload and stop removing abrasives on the grounds. Thanks to the minimum quantity lubrication technique, there is less wear and the condition of the surfaces are improved.
A better working environment
With Unist, you will have clean, non-slippery floors, which will reduce the risk of falls and injuries
You will contribute to a significant reduction of polluting discharges into the environment;
Increased tool life
Increase the life of your tools from 20% to 100%; you will reduce or even eliminate the thermal shocks that they undergo;
Dry chips and less greasy parts
You will have dry and easy to dispose of chips;
- Conventional machining
- Lubrication machining
- Spindle center
- Cutting, sawing
- Demoulding, stamping, profiling, milling, etc.
- Stock type: coil stock
- Stock thickness: .005”-.25” (.13mm – 6.35mm)
- Stock width: 3" - 72" and up (76mm - 1828mm).
- Fluid type(s): For use with a broad range of water soluble and neat lubricants. Viscosity from 30 – 1000 SUS. Thicker lubricants can be tested by Unist for compatibility.
- Fluid supply: pressurized 3 gal(11.4L), 6 gal(22.7L), 15 gal(56.8L), 30 gal(113.6L) tank. Also 20 gal(75.7L) poly tank with diaphragm pump. Also can be integrated into customer’s bulk fluid system
- Applicator material: polyester felt or polyurethane foam
- Controller: SPR-2000™ or SPR-2000JR™
- Power: NA (see SPR-2000™ or SPR-2000 JR™ for controller power requirements)
- Mounting: 5/16-18 t-nuts supplied in bottom extrusion slots allow for multiple mounting options. 2 t-nuts per slot provided.
- Air: Clean, dry, compressed air, 80-100 psi (5.5-6.9 bar),10 SCFM (280 SLPM) minimum
Polyester felt cover
Extremely durable and compatible with a broad range of fluids
Polyurethane foam cover
Useful when sequence of stock widths used causes uneven wear on cover. consult Unist for fluid compatibility.
Standard fluid dispenser tube
Best choice for most applications with the widest range of fluid compatibility and flow rates.
Low volume fluid dispenser tube
For use in applications requiring coverage of 50 mg/ft2 [538 mg/m2] or less.
Manual open/close control of the roller set.
To tie into control systems to automate opening of roller set.
Single pneumatic air cylinder
Preferred method for maintaining pressure on stock and opening the rollers to load a new coil.
Double pneumatic air cylinder
The double air cylinder is required for stock thickness over 0.25” [6.35 mm].
Used to provide an input signal to an SPR-2000™ controller based on roller rotation. Select when an intermittent signal from the press is not available.