TDC 622 Edgemaster-5A
Availability: In stock
TDC 622 Edgemaster-5A
Double mitre saw with upward movement of the blades for the dynamic compound cuts
- Fixed cutting unit on the left. Powered positioning of the mobile cutting unit.
- 5 Axis managed through CNC, driven by brushless servomotors.
- Rotation of cutting tables toward the outside up to 160° and toward the inside up to 45°.
- Inclination of the groups of cut up to 45°.
- Standard cutting cycle with swiveling movement of the cutting units. Dynamic cutting cycle with the transferring of the cutting groups combined with the swiveling movement of the cutting units.
- Control unit with touch screen 12 “
- Wide cutting capacity also with blades 600 mm
- Tools lubrication with Minimal Quantity Lubrication system (MQL system)
- Dynamic protection guards for a total covering of the cutting area
- The locking systems of the profile are mobile with automatic movements linked to the angular positions of the cutting bases.
- Equipped with a motorized conveyor belt for swarfs and wastes (cut-proof PVC).
- Pre-arranged to connect an exhaust extractor for swarfs and oily mist.
- Mobile roller conveyor (3,5 m)
- TCT saw blade Ø 600 mm (n. 2)
- Pneumatic vertical vices (no. 2 pairs)
- Minimal Quantity Lubrication system (MQL system)
- PVC‐belt conveyor for swarfs and wastes
- Compressed air treatment group (Air filter/Lubricator/Regulator)
- TCT saw blade Ø 600 mm
- Hinging workpiece support (automatically operating)
- Movable vacuum cleaner
- Kit for automatic start of a vacuum cleaner
- Thermal transfer printer
- Preparation kit for use of a printer
- Bar code reading device
|Useful cutting length (max. 90°)||mm||5000 6000|
|Useful cutting length (min. 90°)||mm||390|
|Diameter of the sawblade||mm||600|
|Speed of the rotating tool||rpm||2800|
|Speed of the rotating tool||kW||5,0(x2)|
|Installed electric power||Kw||13,8|
|Nominal Electric Absorption||A||30|
|Torque with locked rotor||Nm||2,4|
|Positioning repeatability||mm||± 0,015|
|Pneumatic operating pressure||bar||7|
|Air consumption of compressed air per working cycle||Nl||55|
|5 m. useful stroke|
|Weight (5 m. useful stroke)||kg||± 2440|
|6 m. useful stroke|
|Dimensions hors tout||mm||L/L=±8400
|Weight of the machine (6 m. useful stroke)||kg||± 2520|