- Starting date : As soon as possible
- Salary : 20 à 25 $ per hour depending on work experience
- Work schedule : 40 h - Full time
- Employment status : Casual
- Work shift : Day
- Number of positions to be filled : 1
Experienced Electro-Mechanical Engineer for customer service who will provide repairs, installations and preventive maintenance of our equipment directly to our customers' factories.
A challenging position where resourcefulness and autonomy are essential. A perfect job for those who like to analyze and "troubleshoot" You will have as main responsibilities and functions:
- Installation, maintainance and repair of sawing machines and other production equipment
- Securization and installation of protective equipment (guards, safety guards) on machine tools and perimeter fences around production robots and hazardous areas of work
- Provide after-sales service
Years of experience
Fr : Intermediary
Fr : Intermediary
*** Important *** you must be available to travel several times a month.
On average, it's 2 to 4 nights in other regions each week, because our loyal customers are everywhere in Quebec.
Schedule: From Monday to Friday
Location: On the road, at our customers' companies
Education: DEP or college diploma in electromechanics, industrial maintenance or electricity.
Years of experience related to the job offer: Any experience related to the manufacturing, installation and repair of production equipment is an asset.
• Valid driver's license (no special class required)
• Master industrial repair and maintenance techniques (hydraulic, mechanical and electrical)
• Interpersonal skills: customer contact, politeness and respect;
• Excellent learning ability;
• Demonstrate initiative and thoroughness; make every effort to resolve any problem, while ensuring customer satisfaction at the first service;
• Autonomy: able to work alone with a minimum of supervision;
• Ability to work under pressure in front of clients
• Excellent sense of observation and good judgment;
• Master equipment and tools;
• Ability to analyze and solve problems;
• Assiduity and respect of deadlines
If you wish to take on these challenges, Montfort-international will be pleased to welcome you in their team!
- Social activities organized by the company (Karting, sugar shack,5 to 7, Christmas party, etc.)
- Air conditioning
- Insurance of medical and paramedical expenses
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Travel insurance
- Life insurance
- Summer timetable
- Profit Sharing Program
- Deferred profit sharing plan (DPSP)
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP)
- Free parking
- Generous Holidays... 4 weeks after 1 year of service!
This employer supports the principle of employment equity and operates an equal employment opportunities program for women, Aboriginal peoples, visible minorities, ethnic minorities and people with disabilities.