Salon industriel de Québec
Join us in making Québec's industrial, manufacturing and construction economy moving forward! October 14 to October 6, 2022 at the Expocité of Québec. We will be at booth #1207.
- Reduce equipment losses and down time with reliable and productive equipment. Have you thought of doing preventive maintenance of your machines by our experts?
- Do you have the right product? Let our experts determine the right products for you! Each division of Montfort has its team of specialists to help improve your productivity and save you money.
- Stabilize your supply costs and reduce your risk of out of stock products with our free inventory management programs.
- Training and advice directly at your company: Our teams move to your factory and workshop to analyze your production processes and increase the quantity and quality of your products.
- Machine Shops
- Metal processing
- Transportation equipment manufacturing
- Processing wood products, furniture industries
- Plastics industry, rubber, insulation
- Pulp and paper
- Mining, oil and gas
- Public and semi-public services
In order to resist microcracks and cutting pression during sawing processes, it is necessary to break-in the teeth to obtain an extremely small edge radius.
In order to get better productivity in your workshops and a longer service life of your band saw blades, it is important to follow certain precautions and to properly maintain the equipment used.This is where Montfort-International's secret tips come in
Every pollution produced by metal working processes and their lubrication is a variable mix of solids and pollutants having different sizes, densities and weights (dusts, aerosols, fumes and odours). Thats why efficient air filtraion is necessary.