Availability: In stock
Lubricants of the Globe Microbio range are composed of a blend of esterified oils of renewable origin for use as “lost-oil” products. This range is used essentially for applications involving micro-lubrication or MQL: Minimum Quantity Lubrication.
Health, Safety and Environment
Improved working conditions
- Very convenient to use, improves health and safety at the work station.
- Oils and greases of vegetable origin, promoting the use of renewable raw materials.
- Low odour, pale colour
- Machining, sawing
- Tapping by swarf removal or metal-forming
- Cold forming of metals
High performance and a reduction in overall costs
- Very low quantity required
- Very good thermal behaviour, absence of black traces after annealing
- Good chemical compatibility with metals
- Lower friction coefficient
- Improvement in lifetime of tools and the state of surfaces